1 RMB Trial Offer Details
1 RMB Trial offer is designed to provide you with the preliminary experience of Azure services. With payment of 1 RMB, you will get Azure service credits equivalent to 1,500 RMB used within one month.
With this offering, you can use various of Azure services upon your needs, including Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Storage, SQL Database and many more.
Rules of the Offer
- Any customer can only apply for this offer once. 21 Vinant reserve all the right for the final explanation. For example, the same ID card, same payment account can only be used once for this offer. Violation of this policy may result in termination of your subscription, deletion of all Customer Data, and forfeiture of the 1 RMB payment.
- According to the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, you should ensure that the real identity information you provide is true, complete and valid. Violation of this policy may result in termination of your subscription, deletion of all customer data, and forfeiture of the 1 RMB payment.
- If you run out of 1,500 RMB credits or run out of one-month given (whichever comes first), your subscription will be suspended and all service resources (including data stored in temporary storage, IP addresses, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway etc.) will be permanently released unless you recharge within 15 days as detailed in Conversion to Paid Offer below. Please note that permanently released service resources and data are not recoverable. The recharge will re-activate your subscription but may require re-configuration of related services.
- 1 RMB Trial Offer is intended only for development and testing environment. If your purpose is for commercial use, please convert to Standard Pay-In-Advance subscription.
Update to Standard Pay-In-Advance Subscription
You could update your subscription into a Standard Pay-In-Advance subscription any time during 1 RMB trial period. Please click “update now” in your subscription page, you could enjoy a richer experience of Azure services by adding additional funds of 1,000 RMB or more. Details please refer to here.
Payment Options & Pricing Details
For 1 RMB Trial offer, we support payment methods including Alipay and China UnionPay.
More details on pricing and billing, including the prices for individual Azure features, can be found on our Pricing page.
Limits on Usage Quotas
Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
The standard quota is 4 concurrent Standard Small (A1) compute instances or an equivalent number of other types or sizes of compute instances as determined by using the compute instance quota conversion table below.
|1 COMPUTE INSTANCE IN HE FOLLOWING||NUMBER OF EQUIVALENT STANDARD SMALL (A1) INSTANCES|
|Extra Small (A0)||1|
|Large (A3) or (A6)||4|
20 concurrent storage accounts
20 cloud services accounts. Each cloud services account will have 2 deployment environments: Staging and Production.
An object is an entry in the directory service, represented by its unique distinguished name. An example of an object is a user entry used for authentication purpose.
You need to pay an extra charge if your use of the service exceeds the above limits within the given month. We reserve the right to suspend your account if the use of the service exceeds the above limits with a prior email notice.
50GB inbound data transfer
50GB outbound data transfer
If you exceed the data transfer quota, your account may be suspended without prior notice, and the credit amount will be reset to ‘0.’ You can visit here to verify real-time data transfer usage status.
If you will require a higher Data Transfer quota, you will need to convert to a Standard Pay-in-Advance Offer.
Service Level Agreements
We do not provide Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for this trial offer. If you convert to a Pay-In-Advance Offer, we will provide a set of robust service level agreements. More details on our SLAs can be found on our SLA page.
Any quota described in the Usage Quotas section is not a commitment that there will be sufficient resources available for you to reach the quota.
For any subscriptions of this offer that are not incurring charges and are inactive for over 15 days, we reserve the right to remove any compute resources including hosted service(s), virtual machines and websites. Please note that no data would be deleted and customers can redeploy at any time. We will also provide advance notice prior to removing any compute resources.
You can also avoid having your Compute resources removed by doing either of the following every 15 days:
- Log into the management portal
- Access your hosted service(s) via our Azure APIs